View Single Post
Old 01-07-10, 01:19 PM
Charter Member

Default Prince Nelson

from George-Margosa Credit Union Limited <sealan_professionals@yahoo.ca>
date Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 1:10 AM
subject Re: Prince Nelson

Hi Sriyan:
Could you please use your Network and advise me about the whereabouts this Boy.
He was in College and ended up as Chartered Accountant. His father Wesley Nelson
(Also a Chartered Accountant) worked for the World Bank stationed in Nigeria.
The Nelsons and we became good family friends and the Nelsons went back to sri
Lanka , we went off to Canada.
I just want to touch base with him.

Thanks

Thambithurai

Date: Thu, May 10, 2012 at 5:28 AM
Subject: Re Prince Nelson
To: sealan_professionals@yahoo.ca
Cc: sriyanj@gmail.com

Dear Mr.Thambithurai,

I happened to see your e-mail to Sriyan Jayasekera enquiring after Prince Nelson's whereabouts and I am only too pleased to furnish you with the details ...

Prince Nelson is married to my sister, Indira and they are presently living at 19/2, Mirihana Road, Nugegoda, Sri Lanka.
His mobile number is 0773434930 and his land phone number at home is 2853756.
He is currently Senior Consultant - Business Development to E.B.Creasy & Co.,PLC, 98, Sri Sangaraja Mawatha, Colombo 10 and his Direct No. in office is +94 11 4766050.
Prince has been sick with a heart condition and has undergone surgery under Dr.Cherian in Chenai, India.
Mr Wesley Nelson, his father, who was living with Prince in later years passed away a few years ago.
Prince has a young unmarried son working in Australia after his graduation. His daughter, is a Montessori teacher working and living with her husband and little son in Dubai.
I told Prince about your e-mail and he was delighted to connect up with you after a lapse of so many years.
In the past few days Prince has been resting at home and had started working from yesterday. He only has access to e-mail in office.

Please contact him because your renewal of friendship will do a lot to brighten him up ! Your concern for him is much appreciated.

Sri Sangabo Corea

Last edited by sriyanj; 07-12-13 at 11:56 PM.