S. Thomas' College Old Boys' Forum  

Go Back   S. Thomas' College Old Boys' Forum > DSA Era Group

DSA Era Group 1959 to 1976, those under Wardens Davidson, Selveratnam and Annadanayagam

Old 03-10-16, 02:26 PM
Charter Member

Default DASHIKA GOONEWARDENA-The NEWS LION PRESIDENT

Dear Dashika,

Many congratulations on your appointment.
As a close associate of your father I am delighted and proud of your prestigious appointment.
Wish you good luck in your future en devours.
I am taking this opportunity to forward your E flyer regarding Sing-a-Long with Sohan & X-periments to raise funds and also your request for a banner to be displayed at this event.
You are sure to get some help from your fathers friends.

best regards

uncle Sriyan

From: Lecamwasam, Deepal (Health) <Deepal.Lecamwasam@sa.gov.au>
Date: Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 12:33 PM

Subject: DASHIKA GOONEWARDENA-The NEWS LION PRESIDENT
To: "Sriyan jayasekera (stc.freshmen.of.59@gmail.com)" <stc.freshmen.of.59@gmail.com>

Dear Sriyan,
Was delighted to hear that dear Dayanthamalís son Dashika was recently appointed the Lions Club President for the Colombo area.A rare honour and privilege for one so young, which speaks so highly of this young manís promise.As classmates Iím sure were all proud and I thought you should give this due publicity.
Kind regards,Leca

On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 6:52 AM, Dashika Goonewardena <dashikagoonewardena@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Uncle Sriyan

This is with reference to the telephone conversation I had with you last evening with regard to the above.

We have organised a Sing-a-Long with Sohan & X-periments to raise funds to buy Water Filters to schools in Anuradhapura &
Polonnaruwa district ,to maintain Ward 7 of National Institute Mental Health Angoda, Eye screening, diabetic screening & etc .

We have scheduled this Event on 23rd July 2016 at Excel World from 7.30 pm on wards .

Herewith I attached the E flyer for circulation.

Thanks a lot for all the support.

Best regards
Dashika

On Wednesday, June 15, 2016 8:08 PM, Dashika Goonewardena <dashikagoonewardena@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Uncle Sriyan

This refers to the phone conversation I had with you re.
a fundraiser project organized by Lions Club of Colombo Oasis where I am President for the year 2016/17.

As suggested by me we have scheduled a Sing-Along
with Sohan & the X-periments for the 23rd July 2016 at 7.30 pm at Excel World to raise funds to buy Water Filters to schools in Anuradhapura & Polonnaruwa to prevent Kidney disease epidemic spreading in this area. The balance money will be utilized to do our current on going projects as mentioned in the letter.

I would appreciate very much if you could contribute for this worthy cause to make a difference in the lives of the less fortunate in our country by purchasing a sing a long ticket or by way of a sponsorship.

Herewith I forward the letter given more information about our projects.

Yours in lionistic services,

Dashika Goonewardena
President
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unnamedd1.jpg (54.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg unnameddg2.jpg (50.4 KB, 1 views)